1. The Academic year is from February / March to November.
2. The School reserves the right to refuse admission to any student without furnishing any reason.
3. Promotion is granted to a student on the basis of his / her performance in various examinations held during the year . The capability of the student to tackle the next class will also be taken into consideration.
4. A student will be removed from school if :
5. During the absence of a Teacher ; it is essential that the student heed to the supervising prefect or monitor.
6. While every care will be taken to prevent accidents , the school will not be liable for injuries sustained by the pupil in the course of everyday activities.
7. Pupils must leave and re-join School on the stipulated date of School holidays . A fine may be levied on late comers or their seat be declared vacant.
8. Parents must visit their children only on dates stipulated in the School Calendar.
9. It is compulsory for parents to take their children home during the Mid-Term , Puja and Winter Holidays.
10. The dress code of the School is as follows for class days , except on special occasions.
11. However "genuine" or "legitimate" the reason , any student leaving the School premises without written permission by the School Authority , will be expelled.
12. Boarders are allowed to bring one set of colored clothes which will have to be handed over to the Hostel Superintendents in the Store Room.
13. Heavy Army boots and Heavy thick belts are not allowed.
PARENTS MUST READ THE RULES THOROUGHLY
AND SIGN THE DECLARATION.