1. Parents will ensure they sign their ward's Diary everyday.
2. Parents will ensure their child's uniform is as per regulations , otherwise the child will be sent home.
3. Day pupils MUST NOT bring anything for boarders . Any day pupil found with any object for a boarder will be liable to be expelled.
4. Day pupil may NOT take anything from Boarders out of School . No Books , clothing , shoes , letter , bag , etc may be taken by day pupils out of the school compound.
5. Day pupils must not stay in the School compound after school hours or on Holidays , UNLESS some event in the notice of the Principal is taking place.
6. Day pupils MUST NOT visit the Dormitories.
7. Parents must come personally to collect their ward's Terminal Examination Results.
8. Parents will ensure their ward's hair style / length of hair conforms to school norms , otherwise the School will cut the child's hair in manner befitting a student of this School.
9. NO COLORING OF HAIR WILL BE ALLOWED.
10. ABSENTEES : A fine of Rs 50 /- will be levied on students on the last and first class day of a long holiday .i.e, Mid-Term Holidays , Pujas and Winter Holidays.
11. Intimation necessary of a student for being absent for more than two days otherwise a fine of Rs 25 /- per day will be charged . Telephone calls will not be entertained.
12. Prescription and Medical Bills to be submitted after a long absence. Doctor's certificate alone will not be taken into consideration.
13. Day Scholars will have to bring their lunch to school. NO students will be allowed to go home for lunch or have lunch in the SHOPS AROUND THE SCHOOL.
14. NO LUNCH APPLICATIONS WILL BE ALLOWED.
PARENTS MUST READ THE RULES THOROUGHLY
AND SIGN THE DECLARATION.