Our School is providing hostel facility to the male and female students. The Boys' Hostel has around 400 seats capacity in total and the Girls' Hostel has around 300 seats capacity in total. Food and Lodging is arranged by the Hostel. In the month of Feb/Jan, generally the admission in the School is made. The food being served at the hostel is prepared from products locally procured in a hygienic, sanitized, clean and modern kitchen.
Mental and physical well-being of the inmates. On call medical facility in the School hostel is available. There are separate hostels for male and female students with each being supervised by male and female wardens respectively. The following are the addresses of the male and female hostels for inspection by the inmates/students intending to be a part of it.
Male Hostel - within the School.
Female Hostel - Adjacent to the School.
Rules for Visiting Parents/ Guardians
The school takes seriously its task to ensure the safety and security of its students. There is a 24 hour vigil around the campus. The hostel doors are kept shut between 09:30 p.m. and 06:00 a.m. Only parents and authorized guardians may meet their children during visiting hours. Regular visits, excursions, outings and shopping tours are organised for boarders on weekends.
FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE CAMPUS:- 1. MOBILE PHONE 2. MAKEUP MATERIALS EXCEPT FACE POWDER / TALCUM POWDER AND BODY DEODORANT. 3. FLASHY AND INDECENT CLOTHES
PERSONAL TOILETORIES:- TOOTHPASE – 2, TOOTHBRUSH & TONGUE CLEANER -1 EACH, COMB / HAIRBRUSH – 1, BATH COAP – 2, HAIR OIL 1, SOAP DISH – 1
A. Parents and Guardians may visit their children at the time of Visiting Weekend
C. It is advisable to inform the school a day in advance regarding the visit so that the student may be left excused from any activity or visit planned by the school.
D. Due to security reasons, only parents/ guardians whose photographs are kept in an authorized register at the hostel are permitted to visit the students and take them on long weekends. Therefore parents are requested to hand over their photographs and that of their authorised guardians to the school office, if they haven't done so. E. No visitors are permitted to enter or stay inside the campus. Food Articles
A. Parents may provide small quantities of biscuits, chocolates and fruits to their children. B. No soft drinks, fast foods, spicy chips and snacks are permitted.
C. Care should be taken not to provide excess quantity of food stuff as this encourages the children to avoid their regular meals. Telephone Calls
Parents/ guardians may call their children on phone between as per schedule below: 1. SATURDAY FROM – 01.00 P.M. TO 4.00 P.M. 2. SUNDAY FROM – 10.00 A.M. TO 4.00 P.M. Duration of call is to be limited to five minutes only, to allow other students to receive calls.
1. Students are permitted to go out with their parents/ guardians on long weekend
2. Students will be called to the reception area to meet their parents. Parents may not enter the students' rooms except when leaving their children first time during admissions and after school vacations.
3. Parents/ guardians may not stay longer than 7:00 pm in the boarding/ school premises. In case they are likely to be delayed in dropping their children, they must take prior permission of Principal / Director. In all cases, hostel gates will close at 9.30 pm and no entry or exit is permitted after that. 4. Students must NOT bring to the Boarding drugs of any type, tobacco in any form or alcohol.
5. Students must NOT keep with them a laptop, a mobile, an Ipod, expensive jewellery, other expensive items, a motorized vehicle or firearms and explosives.
6. Dress Code Students must wear their Uniforms during school hours, school trips and official gatherings and whenever they are told to do so. After school hours and on weekends they may change into sports dress. Spaghetti straps and short skirts are not permitted. Students are expected to be modest and presentable when they wear casual clothes. Long hair is not permitted for boys; hair must not touch the collar. Girls with long hair must have it neatly tied back during school hours. Hair styles should not be bizarre, nor coloured (blue, green, yellow, pink). Girls may wear small neat earrings. Bangles and rings should not be worn during school hours. No body piercing is allowed. No makeup of any sort is allowed - mascara, foundation, ruse, lipstick, lip-gloss, nail polish, perfumes (except body deodorant) are strictly prohibited.
7. Pocket Money Boarders will deposit Rs. 2000/- with the school at the beginning of the session. Out of this amount pocket money of Rs. 200/- per month will be given to the students from the Front Office. Students must n't keep excess cash with them. Any excess cash is to be deposited in the Front Office.
8. Cleanliness and Hygiene All students are expected to maintain a high standard of personal hygiene. For smaller children Boarding Attendants will help in the above work.